| Home | Ask Dr Matt | Call Dr Matt | Meet Dr Matt | Quotes | The Book | Answer Archive |
Changing Your Stripes
|Family History Therapy by Dr Matt:|
Getting Clear about Your Identity
|Come visit Dr Matt at Facebook|
Attraction flows, it cannot be forced.
Choosing a Great Mate
1. The younger your age at marriage, the higher your chances are of divorce.
2. Longer courtship with one’s eventual mate correlates to marital success.
3. Experience a wide range of real-life activities during courtship.
4. Be friends first, going too far too fast with physical affections will inhibit
5. Couples of the same religious standards are more likely to have a stable marriage.
6. Get a realistic idea of what married life is about. All great relationships require
7. Be able to recognize warning signs of emotionally unhealthy people
Tendency to blame others
8. Get yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy.
9. The more values, attributes, and interests a couple has in common,
(Changing Your Stripes Manual, page 6-3)
"We are each of us angels with one wing,
"If we have no peace,
Changing Your Stripes is a
| Ask Dr Matt | Call Dr Matt | Meet Dr Matt | Quotable Quotes | The Book | Site Index |