Telephone Counseling Fees
Affordable Counseling by Telephone
There are no quick fixes for realizing lasting change. Making significant change is a journey, not an event. Thus, I'm not an advocate of one-shot weekend seminars or a one-time counseling session. When time is not allowed to thoughtfully ponder and apply new ideas, those ideas won't stick!
For ideas to infuse into action, Life must be observed and experienced in between "small chunks" of learning enlightenment. The road to happiness is always under construction, this means follow-up and reinforcement over time will best facilitate lasting change.
Because "Changing Your Stripes" takes time and effort, as an incentive for you to make an investment to this vital process, I offer lower rates for higher commitment — the more sessions you commit to, the lower the price per session.
55 Minute Sessions
1 - 55 $ 125.
2 - 55 $ 195.
3 - 55 $ 245.
5 - 55 $ 330.
7 - 55 $ 390.
10 - 55 $ 450.
85 Minute Sessions
1 - 85 $ 140.
2 - 85 $ 235.
3 - 85 $ 280.
5 - 85 $ 375.
7 - 85 $ 420.
10 - 85 $ 500.
Sessions typically occur once a week, but can be scheduled more frequently to serve your needs. Again, new ideas internalize best as you allow life experience to happen between moments of learning new insights. When you make a commitment, I will contact you within 48 hours thereafter.
Helping You Reach Your Best Destiny!
For consultations to be most effective, having a copy of "Changing Your Stripes," is essential; it was specifically written as a resource for phone consultations. If you haven't bought the book, go here!
If I have what you need, . . . I want to help you.
* * * * * * *
I hereby acknowledge and declare the following rights as reserved to the people, under the 9th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, as follows:
1. I reserve the right and freedom to hear, view, read, or be informed by any manner of free speech.
2. I reserve the right to seek information, recommendations, or analyses from the advisor, educator,
3. I reserve the right to select or reject any individual as my personal advisor, teacher, coach,
4. I reserve the freedom of choice to receive advice, education, coaching, or counseling in their most
5. Further as reserved by the 1st Amendment, I acknowledge and support the right and freedom for Dr Matt
* * * * * * *
Read Dr Matt's Blog
Email Dr Matt
Call Dr Matt